Friday, September 2, 2016

Q&A 9/2/16 1st day of class.

Q: What is your computer experience?
A: I have plenty of computer experience considering I participate in PC Gaming and build towers. 

Q: What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
A: I have collectively 5 years of Photoshop and Illustrator experience as well as 4 years of Correl Draw.

Q: Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
A: Yes, I do own a laptop at home and about to get a new tower. I do not own Photoshop or Illustrator, but I am about to change that very soon.

Q: What is your major?
A: My current major is Computer Graphics, and I hope to attend a 4 years university after my years at CCC.

Q: What do you hope to get out of this class?
A: I hope to get a feel for the classes at CCC and hopefully elevate my work to professional level.

Q: Who is your favorite artist?
A: I consider Banksy and early Shepard Fairey (Andre the Giant) to be artists, even though that some people do not agree with their manner of publicizing it. I feel like their art is complex and has great meaning for their background and others who see it.

Q: Who is your favorite musician?
A: My favorite musician has to be Kurt Cobain. I just enjoy grunge/metal music but Nirvana is a band that speaks to me well.

Q: Tell me something interesting about yourself.
A: I graduated top 25% of my high school class. I also tend to understand certain things faster than others, even though I do suffer from the disorder, Asperger Syndrome.

Q: Write a five line story.
A: It was an ominous morning, and the sun refused to show. Something weird was going on and no one has the slightest idea what. Everyone rushed outside to see thunder and lightning. Then they all understood that the apocalypse was coming. One one could run, they cowered in fear. They waited for for their inevitable fate to live in despair. Townspeople cried "I don't understand how could this happen!" But then our hero woke up, he had a terrible nightmare.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/f6/fb/6af6fb6b67a56d57ad95ac6848354bec.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment